The Development and Events intern supports our Development Team, including conducting prospect research, maintaining our donor database, meeting project-based needs as they arise, and offering day-to-day administrative support. The intern will also assist with event planning from start to finish. Development and Events Interns work 15-20 hours per week with our team.
- Conduct research on individuals and foundations who may be potential supporters of Just Vision
- Prepare written summaries of research findings for the Development Team and Executive Director
- Support donor communications, including correspondence and mailings
- Assist the Development Team with proofreading proposals, correspondence, reports, etc.
- Assist with Just Vision’s fundraising events and special projects
- Assist with preparing and gathering materials for events
- Assist in managing and updating Just Vision’s fundraising database and donor record keeping
- Handle confidential information with integrity and discretion
- Attend lectures, events and webinars and report on key takeaways to the Development Team
- Provide general administrative support as needed
- Excellent verbal and written English language abilities
- Strong attention to detail and organizational skills
- Self-starter, highly motivated and proactive
- Tact and diplomacy required to interact with supporters
- Experience conducting research and writing summaries on findings
- Ability to work both independently and within a team
- Proficient computer skills (especially with Microsoft Office)
- Experience with Salesforce a plus
- Knowledge and interest in Israel, Palestine, or social movements is a plus
To apply, please send a letter of interest, CV/resume and contact information for three references to firstname.lastname@example.org with subject line “Development and Events Intern”. Only complete applications will be reviewed. Position is open until filled. Remote interns will be considered, but given our working hours, interns should be based in the US. Applicants must be available to work 15-20 hours per week.