The Development and Events intern supports our Development Team, including conducting prospect research, maintaining our donor database, meeting project-based needs as they arise, and offering day-to-day administrative support. The intern will also assist with event planning from start to finish. Development and Events Interns work 15-20 hours per week with our team.
- Conduct research on individuals and foundations who may be potential supporters of Just Vision
- Prepare written summaries of research findings for the Development Team and Executive Director
- Support donor communications, including correspondence and mailings
- Assist the Development Team with proofreading proposals, correspondence, reports, etc.
- Assist with Just Vision’s fundraising events and special projects
- Assist with preparing and gathering materials for events
- Assist in managing and updating Just Vision’s fundraising database and donor record keeping
- Handle confidential information with integrity and discretion
- Attend lectures, events and webinars and report on key takeaways to the Development Team
- Provide general administrative support as needed
- Excellent verbal and written English language abilities
- Strong attention to detail and organizational skills
- Self-starter, highly motivated and proactive
- Tact and diplomacy required to interact with supporters
- Experience conducting research and writing summaries on findings
- Ability to work both independently and within a team
- Proficient computer skills (especially with Microsoft Office)
- Experience with Salesforce a plus
- Knowledge and interest in Israel, Palestine, or social movements is a plus
To apply, please send a letter of interest, CV/resume and contact information for three references to email@example.com with the subject line “Development and Events Intern”. Only complete applications will be reviewed. Position is open until filled. Remote Interns will be considered.